Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Festival

We had our Fall Festival at church on Sunday night! I must say, Mason was adorable! Of course he had to dress up. Now on a babies first Halloween, I think they are supposed to be a pumpkin. I think it is written in some hidden chapter in "What To Expect When You're Expecting." But we went against the "norm" and Mason was a baby duck. And by far the cutest baby duck in the world! I was so worried that he wouldn't do good and would hate the costume, but he did great and really enjoyed the attention that he recieved! We had so much fun!

4 comments:

kathy said...

Ohhh, he's so precious!

The Sandefurs said...

I love the first picture of him! Too cute!

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Ohh Mason you are too cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that costume!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL BOY!