Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Thoughts On The Election!

As the day is quickly drawing to an end, my thoughts have been racing. What will this world be like if McCain/ Palin win? What if Obama/ Biden win? Who will make the biggest difference? Will this country be in war over the outcome? As a Christian, should I be scared or thankful that my God is more than enough for me?
As a McCain/ Palin supporter, I would love to see them win because of my beliefs and because I think McCain and Palin would do an amazing job and I think they are great people, but a part of me feels that it's already done.
I am not one who really knows much about the candidates or the election. I guess my fear is, "Is this the beginning of the end?" i know many of my fellow Christian believers are saying, why are you fearful of the end? I am not fearful of the end in general, but how bad will it before it's the end? What if some of my family/ friends aren't ready?
I guess my main reason for the blabbering would be regardless of the outcome, the Lord has his people in his hands. We as believers should just BE READY! Regardless of who gets in office. I think many things are going to stay the same regardless of the winner, but one thing will never change is that God is in control. This country was based on those beliefs and that's what us as Christians should believe and pray for in these next couple of hours!

No comments: