Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update On Mason's Sleeping

Well, I would love to get on here and tell you that things have gotten better with Mason's sleeping habits, but unfortunately, they haven't. Mason is a wonderful baby by day, but by night, he's a cranky little boy and today, we are going to the doctor to find out why. Mason was doing good for about 3 nights when it came to sleeping, but this weekend, he started coughing again and sneezing a lot. So after talking to my mom and a friend of ours that works at his doctor's office, we are taking Mason in at 2 today. I feel horrible taking him all the time, but I am a first time mother who is just a little on the terrified side. He is pitiful. This morning when he woke up, I hit my limit. He just looked like he didn't feel good.
I just hope we can figure out what's going on today because he are heading to Ohio Friday and that would be a terrible trip if he were sick. So keep our family, especially our sweet Mason in your prayers!

1 comment:

Lindsay Adkins said...

I hope you figured out what's wrong with little Mason!!! What are you guys going to Ohio for??? It's probably going to be cold :) be careful!