Thursday, August 6, 2009

Preparation

Max is a matter of weeks in getting here. I must say that I am very anxious and very ready to have this baby. Especially since I have been in some pain here lately and the most agonizing, I found 3 stretch marks on my stomach this morning. I didn't get any with Mason and as far as the pain goes if I sit down or stand up for a long period of time then change my position, I must say it hurts and sleeping, well, you can pretty much guarantee there isn't a comfortable way to do this. I don't remember it being this bad with Mason, but then again, this baby already weighs as much as Mason did when he was born! So as the stress of moving here in the next week or so comes, I just hope I can hold him in for at least two weeks in order to have not only a healthier baby, but a good mindset and a place to put him!
Mason has been sick for the past 2 nights. It's his teeth and teeth have always given us a hard time, but this time is much worse. He is running a fever anywhere between 99- 102 and is extremely fussy at night. Tuesday night, I think we all got a total of 2 hours of sleep and last night, Mason decided that he wanted to play until midnight, so it has been rough, but I told Derek this morning when Mason woke us up at 5 that this has to be the Lord's way of preparing us for the weeks to come. When I look at it that way, I have to look at it in a positive way.
Just keep us in your prayers these next few weeks that we all make a smooth transition to a new house and a new baby! And a little bit of sleep in there somewhere wouldn't hurt!

1 comment:

V-n-J said...

I'm sure everything will come together perfectly! Just keep on baking Max:)