Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finding Nemo

Saturday night, after a very long week for my parents, mom treated us to Disney On Ice Finding Nemo. I must confess that I wasn't as excited to see Mason's reaction to Nemo as I was just to see Nemo myself. I am a huge Disney fan so when anything like this is going on, I am a 5 year old all over again. I have come to realize that nothing I do comes without drama and this was no different. We bought the tickets in mid- September and me being the crazy wife that I am a.k.a. a normal woman, I didn't think to check the Vols schedule and bought our tickets for the biggest game day of the year, but Derek being the wonderful husband and father that he is, gave up the beginning of the game to come watch Nemo with us.
Mason was not as interested as I wish he would have been, but what can you expect from a 16 month old. I think he did great considering his age. Next year if something like this comes to town, I think he will do great. It has made me a little nervous about our trip to Disney, but mom keeps reminding me that this doesn't have to be the only time we go. I am really excited to go to Disney because it will be Derek's first trip there and although he may act like it's no big deal, I am really excited for him. Anyway, here are some pictures from Finding Nemo!
Keeping him occupied until the show starts with what other snack than Goldfish!


When Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy came out to introduce the show

Scuba Goofy!


He thought they were hilarious

I don't remember the birds name, but I loved how he was actually flying around!

Our favorite part... the turtles

More turtles!

Getting very tired and bored towards the end

No comments: