Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Home Alone

Well, not really! I am at my mom's the rest of the week! Which by the way is totally weird, being back at my parent's house. Even though it's just a few days, it's weird because I haven't stayed there just me and Mason, well, ever! I forgot how uncomfortable my bed is! My back is killing me today!
Derek is in West Tennessee fighting the wind and snow to yet again, find us some decorations to stuff for the man den! I'm sorry but I would have to agree with Claire about the hunting thing. I have no idea why you would ever want to go hunting in weather conditions that they are in. Derek called me this morning and here were the weather conditions: cloudy, 26 degrees, and 20 mile and hour winds- prognosis for these blistering weather conditions, no ducks! So my point would be, stay home!
I miss Derek! Life is so lonely without him! I am so glad that my mom is around to help me with Mason! Derek will return on Friday and hopefully, completely for his sake, I hope he can bring something home!

No comments: