Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ode To Old Blue

This morning was a sad sad morning. I got up, got in the shower and began to dry my hair. I kissed my husband good bye and talked to my mom while she got Mason ready for the day. I finished drying my hair and put my hair dryer in the sink like I do every morning. I stepped into my closet to get my scrubs when all of a sudden I heard my hair dryer turn on. I thought my mom was playing with Mason so I didn't think anything of it until I looked around the corner and saw no one in front of the hair dryer. That's right! My hair dryer in the off position turned on by itself. Then it proceeded to spark and smoke. I unplugged it immediately to avoid a house fire. The wire was hot and the smoke smelled terrible!
I have to bury old blue today in my sentimental box. It's a depressing day and I don't think I will ever find another hair dryer quite like this one!

1 comment:

Lindsay Adkins said...

that's horrible!!! good hair dryers are hard to come by! I have a ionic vidal sassoon (it's grey and black) It's wonderful... good luck searching for a new one!