Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Officially A Slacker!

Ok, I admit it. I have been a major slacker when it comes to my blogging, but we have been crazy busy these past few weeks. First we had Mason's First Birthday and all of our family was in for that, we had Brittany's baby shower for Sweet Luke that will be here soon, we had mom and dad's anniversary party when more family came in, and we just had a baby shower for Max today at work, so we have been crazy so I promise to post pictures soon.
As far as updates go, we are still waiting on the letter to tell Derek when to report for the agility test. Me, I am huge and sleepy because I am not sleeping well at night mainly because I am in some pain when I sleep. I will be moving to the couch soon! Mason, oh my where do I begin? He's a crazy man! Mom had the "Thinking Chair" down stairs from Blues Clues and he jumps off of the back of it, so now we just have a bean bag. So when I say he's crazy, he's crazy! He's starting to talk a little. He cries for Derek and I saying momma or dada. I think he mean Ya Ya or Paw though. He says "Ah Bull" thanks to Scott and Jeff we have learned that one. He also says Heidi, bird, and No No! Yes, he tells Derek and I no no! I am so proud! I laugh so some of it is my fault! And Max is growing like crazy! I can't believe we will meet this precious baby soon! I will post pictures as soon as possible!!!!

No comments: